Terms Conditions: Lighthouse Key Resort
**Tax not included in nightly rates**
- Check in time is after 4:00 PM and check out is before 11:00 AM. An early check-in or late check-out is available for a fee.
- All properties are non-smoking and absolutely no pets are allowed.
- By state law, occupancy may not exceed what is posted for each home. Maximum occupancy includes infants and children.
Payment Terms & Conditions
Cancellation & Hurricane Policy
- 1 Night Minimum
- A cleaning fee will be assessed for stays of less than 3 nights as follows: 1 & 2 Bed Condos: $45, 3 Bed Condos: $60, 4 Bed Condos: $75.
- 5 Night Minimum on all properties during Holiday season dates.
- Discounts & Specials may be redeemed on stays of 7 nights or more (except for during the Easter or Christmas Holiday season).
- No Specials or Discounts are applicable during holiday season dates.
- Only one special may be applied per reservation.
PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- A 1-Night Rental non-refundable reservation deposit is required and will be applied to the total amount due. The final payment is due 60 days before your arrival and is non-refundable at that point. The final payment will be billed to your credit card on file unless other payment arrangements have been made. Please note if the 60 day final payment falls on a Saturday, Sunday or a holiday it will be charged the last business day prior to your final payment date. Click here to learn about the ALL STAR FLEX PAY option.
- All rates are plus 12.5% tax.
- We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DISCOVER, personal & certified checks as well as money orders.
- There will be a $35 Administrative Fee per reservation. If you make a change to your reservation, there will be an additional fee ($20), which will be charged at the time of the change. No changes can be made within 60 days of your arrival.
- All payments are processed in U.S. dollars.
Travel Insurance is available at 6.95% of your total and offered through CSA Travel Protection. Travel Insurance must be purchased prior to your 60 day final payment. ALL STAR Vacation Homes recommends guests purchase trip insurance if concerned about possible interruption or cancellation of trip. Trip Insurance payment is taken at the time the reservation is processed. For travel insurance coverage information, please contact CSA Travel Protection at 1-866-999-4018 or when calling from abroad please call 1-240-330-1529, reference plan code 330CSA. Your premium will be charged to the credit card on file within 24 hours of the reservation.
Travel Insurance Brochure (PDF)
Travel Insurance Coverage Information (PDF)
- The 1-Night Rental Deposit is Non-Refundable.
- Cancellations must be confirmed in writing.
- Cancellations made within 60 days of arrival will result in loss of all monies, and any claims must be taken up with the travel insurance company, if a policy was purchased.
- As of September 1, 2006, any reservation that has been cancelled and reinstated is subject to a $50 reinstatement fee, to be charged at time of reinstatement.
In the unlikely event that the property you reserve becomes unavailable due to circumstances out of the control of ALL STAR Vacation Homes, or the property is no longer available through ALL STAR Vacation Homes, we will make every attempt to move your reservation to a comparable property.
ALL STAR Vacation Homes does not offer refunds or reschedule trips due to hurricane activity. If you are concerned about possible interruption, cancellation or delayed travel due to tropical occurances, you are strongly encouraged to purchase trip insurance at the time of booking (or at least 60 days prior to arrival; trip insurance may not be purchased after final payment has been made). Trip Insurance is 6.95% of your reservation total, and offers a comprehensive cancellation and interruptions policy which can protect you not only in event of weather related storms, but sudden emergencies as well. The peak season for tropical activity is August through October, and ALL STAR Vacation Homes strongly encourages all guests to purchase trip insurance, especially during these months.
Top of Page